Saturday, March 24, 2012

Joining The Walk


Today I joined Elizabeth and the Gardiners on their walk through my estate. I would tell Elizabeth was embarrassed to be there, but I was glad she came. I was polite and inviting towards her and the Gardiners. I came back to my estate to prepare for the arrival of the Bingleys and my sister, Georgiana. I thought it would be delightful if my sister had the pleasure of meeting Elizabeth, so I invited her to join our get together; plus, I wouldn’t mind having Elizabeth around. 

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you that Pemberley is beautiful. Although I was not expecting to see you, I was very glad for the opportunity to meet Georgiana. She is rather shy and pretty. I was rather embarrassed to be at your estate give our recent history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised to hear of this encounter between the both of you. I hope you two will be able to patch things up regarding your relationship.

    ReplyDelete