Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Absence of Elizabeth and The Gardiners


Georgiana, Caroline, Mr. Bingley, his sisters and I continued on with our evening and enjoyed a wonderful meal. The only thing that would have made it better was Elizabeth’s presence. I love her more than anything. I know what it is like to have my sister eloping with Wickham, and she is experiencing the same thing. I plan to help save Lydia from marrying him. Then maybe I will give another go at asking for Elizabeth’s hand in marriage. 

1 comment:

  1. My dear nephew,
    I hope you are entertaining everybody well at your home. Perhaps they would enjoy coming to Rosings during their stay?
    On another hand, I know you are filled with pain that you did not have time to warn them something like this might happen; however, I think it is out of your hands now.
    As for asking Elizabeth again, save yourself the trouble and don't. I'd hate to see you heartbroken... again.
    Best wishes,
    Aunt Catherine

    ReplyDelete