Monday, March 12, 2012

Departure From Rosings

Today my cousin and I are leaving Rosings. I am glad to have seen my aunt, but I am ready to go back home; I would prefer to be excluded from Elizabeth's presence. The more space we have from each other, the better. Elizabeth needs time to think about her behavior and sort out her feelings. Hopefully she will also depart from my aunts parsonage and return home to her wonderful family. It will be interesting to see if she informs her sisters about Wickham's past actions, now that she knows the truth. My guess is she will keep it a secret, which is perfectly fine with me.

1 comment:

  1. My dearest nephew,
    It was a wonderful time to see you as well. Do your best to not think of that Bennet girl. She was obviously not your perfect match- there are many other girls out there who are willing to make you happy.
    Speaking of making you happy, I'm sure you'll be pleased to know she HAS left the parsonage, not too long ago.
    Say hello to Fitzwilliam for me!
    -Aunt Catherine

    ReplyDelete