Sunday, April 8, 2012

Staying at Netherfield

I came to stay with Mr. Bingley at Netherfield to see my love, Elizabeth. Indeed, we both payed the Bennet family a visit, while I was alone with Elizabeth, I did not propose. The moment did not feel right, and I still needed to ask permission from her father. Instead, Elizabeth thanked me for paying Wickham’s debts so he would marry Lydia. I told her told her she was the reason behind the generosity and that I still have feelings for her. She proceeded to tell me that her feelings have changed, and she was now willing to marry me. I couldn’t be any happier.

1 comment:

  1. My family and I are so grateful for your paying off of Wickham's debts so he would wed Lydia. When you told me that your feelings were unchanged from your proposal, I was so happy. I'm also happy that my own opinions and feelings for you changed so drastically.

    ReplyDelete