Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happily Ever After

Elizabeth and I could not be happier at my estate in Pemberley. She is becoming great friends with my sister, Georgiana. My aunt finally accepted our marriage and visits my estate every once and a while. Miss Bingley even becomes a little less spiteful towards Elizabeth. Lydia and Wickham are still a mess; they don’t hesitate to ask me for money and find themselves at the Bingley’s quite often. Mr. Bingely even becomes a little annoyed. Aside from the frequent visits from her sister, Jane and Binlgey are also getting along well. I guess I was wrong to say they should not be together. If he saw Jane the way I see Elizabeth, I understand why they had to be together.

2 comments:

  1. Georgianna is so kind-natured. I'm doubtful that Miss Bingley will never be spiteful towards me. I'm glad that Lydia and Wickham do not bother us as they do my sister. They are undeserving of anymore of your money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for the both of you and cannot wait to visit! I truly love Jane and believe she is the only one for me. I know you said what you said hastily without thinking and I forgive you.

    ReplyDelete